Tuesday, June 18, 2013

RE: Automatic Sending of Your News Releases. YORK MESSAGE

Mitchell,
Hope you are well.

You are one COMMITTED and PERSISTENT soul...good for you.
I've been thinking of reconnecting with you for awhile on my old EXPERT site.
And today I realized I've dropped to page 2 on Google search for Michael York...thanks of course to the proliferation of content of one main MICHAEL YORK in particular, but others as well.

I'll be traveling for the next 2 weeks out west but I would like to speak with you in July and see what might be available for me to get back in the mix. I've been doing mostly consulting and mostly by referrals but I want to talk with you.

All the best,
Michael

Michael York
704-622-2400
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Automatic Sending of Your News Releases.
From: "Mitchell P. Davis" <Mitchell@ExpertBook.com>
Date: Wed, May 29, 2013 9:08 am
To: <leader@michaelyork.com>

Automatic Sending of Your News Releases.
** Connect Your Content to News Release Wire.

***** Deadline: Friday, May 31 for premium shown below.

RE: Michael York -- The Michael York Learning Center Inc.
Summer Savings:
** Get three months for cost of one month:  $69
** Get 15 months for cost of 12 with annual: $695

With RSS live feed you can sit back:
** Your news and all content automatically load.
** Simple hookup – unlimited syndication to:
        ** Google News
        ** Lexis
        ** On your topics for Expert Round Ups.
** You get great SEO -- to lift your site rank and lots more inbound links.
** You can add your e-mail opt-in automatically – to get more leads. 

Call me direct (202) 333-5000 to lock is the extra months.

Annual Renewal Premium – Color Page Insert in the ExpertBook.
Now in June to the Top 50 TV-Cable Interview Programs.

Must RSVP by Friday for Premium.

Call me direct at (202) 333-4904 – Rings on my desk
Or Fax back to Facsimile # 202.342.5411

Yes – renew my account:
  [___]  Monthly $69  – I get July & August as bonus.
  [___]  Annually $695  – paid to October 31, 2014
               [___]  I want to bonus color page now.
               [___]  I'll use the bonus color page next time.l

[___]  -- Save 2%   Card:  _____________________________   Expire: ___/___
[___]  -- Save 2%   Please call me at: (____)  _____ - _______  I'll give you the card by phone
[___]  -- Bill us for annual at full:  $695

Sincerely

Mitchell Davis
Broadcast Interview Source, Inc.
2500 Wisconsin Ave., N.W.
Washington, DC  20007

Click below to opt-out of this offer series.

Log-in to update your e-mail or opt-out of offers.
Reply 'User ID and Password' for a three-day pass.
Reply 'Never' remove how to contact you from your 
Opt-in Press Room shown here: www.ExpertClick.com/19-2090


To unsubscribe, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just comment -- send in your news releases to Mitch Davis the Editor at Mitchell.Davis@ExpertClick.com

Include "[News]" with the brackets in your subject for instant publishing.