Please Reply With News Release.
To: Glynis E. Devine
Glynis E. Devine_ c.j.
Three – REALLY EASY – New ways to send news releases.
1) Connect your Blog, so every time you blog news content – presto it goes live.
2) Simply connect your e-mail newsletter archive and every time you send your enewsletter it will also be sent at News Release Wire.
3) Have us set up in an inbound e-mail access point for you – all you then do is email your release in, and the email subject automatically becomes the headline – text is your news release.
…. And don't forget we do offer full customer service so if you simply need to send now
and don't have time right now to figure it all out
– just reply with your news and we'll send it out for you.
After we get your news out we'll figure out the best method for you in the future.
You can include video, e-mail, opt-in forms.
The result being every time your blog or send out your e-list --
You reach beyond social media with Google News and Lexis.
Your news releases got out ten ways – see who gets your news and how here:
All 100% automated – set it up once, then lean back – we do the push for you.
Here's a three minute video summary:
So, please reply today with one of:
1) A news releases we can send out for you.
2) A link to your blog where we can pick up your news.
3) The site where we can opt-in to your e-mail newsletter.
Or call me at: (202) 333-5000 and I can do all by phone.
Editor & Publisher
Broadcast Interview Source, Inc.
2500 Wisconsin Ave., N.W.
Washington, DC 20007
RE: See your profile at: www.ExpertClick.com/19-3821
Log in to edit your profile or send news releases.
You user id is: 3782019
Password is: 464680
As you've opted in for a profile,
to edit your e-mail preferences,
please log into your account.
Opt out below to stop this offer series.
To unsubscribe, click here